All of my photography services are provided in a personalised way. I enjoy working closely with clients to really understand the needs and craft a shoot that is tailored to your specific requirements. My goal is to deliver an exceptional set of images which exceed your expectations.
I like keeping things simple and straightforward, so my fees are based on two things:
- The amount of time I spent with you and the number photos you need
- The amount time I spend preparing your photos for delivery
There might be extras such as travel, a stylist, a studio or make-up; however, we discuss these ahead of time, and you are in complete control of how much is spent on any ancillaries.
Included in each commission
- A consultation over e-mail, telephone, or in person to plan the shoot and provide ideas
- Travel to the location (distances over 40 miles from Brighton will be charged at cost)
- Images provided for review in high or low resolution either via e-mail or via access on password-protected page on my web site
- Final re-touching and optimizing of selected photos
- Multiple locations and clothing changes if required. I advise clients on limited budgets to avoid changing locations (or keep location changes to a minimum) to maximize shooting time